A Former Veteran Committed to Veterans
Offering High Level Care For Veterans
As a former Commander in the United States Navy and Reserve Battalion Surgeon in the Marines, Dr. Michael Kullman has dedicated his career toward service. As such, the medical care and needs of Veterans are top priority in his practice. To support Veterans, he provides ongoing support, resources, discounts, and so much more.
If you or a loved one is a Veteran suffering from the physical, emotional, or mental effects of your service, Dr. Kullman is here to help. From PTSD to mental health there are so many solutions here for you, including ketamine infusions and at-home ketamine treatments.
Connect with Dr. Kullman here to discuss what’s possible!
Comprehensive Care Approach
At Ketamine and Wellness, we believe in a holistic approach to care, especially for our veterans. Beyond the medical treatments, we emphasize the importance of counseling, support groups, and other therapeutic resources tailored for veterans. Our team collaborates closely with each veteran, understanding their unique experiences and challenges, and crafting a comprehensive care plan that addresses not just the symptoms but the individual as a whole.
Veterans’ Testimonials: Real Stories, Real Impact
Navigating PTSD is a deeply personal journey, and the path to healing is unique for everyone. Yet, there’s power in shared experiences. Hearing from veterans who have undergone Ketamine treatments at our clinic offers a genuine glimpse into the transformative effects of this therapy. Their stories underscore the real impact of our treatments and the potential for renewed hope and well-being. Here are some of their firsthand accounts:
“I’ve spent years battling the constant worry, the racing thoughts, and the overwhelming
fear that used to paralyze me. But IV Ketamine provided a new path to tranquility. It’s
like a calming wave washing over me, replacing anxiety with a newfound sense of
peace and serenity.”
“A few sessions of IV Ketamine have been nothing short of remarkable in alleviating my
“I can now engage with life free from the chains of constant worry. It's incredible how
just a few treatments have transformed my world, allowing me to embrace each day
with newfound confidence and optimism. IV Ketamine has given me my life back.”
Tips for Helping Veterans: Supporting Our Heroes
Veterans carry with them a wealth of experiences, some of which can be challenging to process and integrate into civilian life. As friends, family, and community members, we can play a pivotal role in supporting them. Here are some tips to consider:
- Active Listening: Sometimes, the most powerful support is simply being there to listen without judgment. Allow them to share at their own pace, and avoid pushing them to disclose traumatic experiences.
- Recognize the Signs: Be aware of signs of depression, anxiety, or PTSD. Early recognition can lead to timely intervention and support.
- Encourage Professional Help: While personal support is invaluable, professional therapy and counseling can provide specialized care. Encourage them to seek help if they’re open to it.
- Stay Patient: Understand that the healing and integration process can be long and nonlinear. Celebrate small victories and be patient through the setbacks.
- Offer Practical Assistance: Simple acts, like helping with daily tasks or offering to accompany them to appointments, can make a significant difference.
- Engage in Activities Together: Shared activities, whether it’s a hobby, sport, or just a walk, can provide a sense of normalcy and connection.
- Respect Their Service: Recognize and honor their service, but also understand that it’s just one aspect of their identity. Engage with them as individuals beyond their veteran status.
- Connect with Support Groups: There are many veteran support groups and organizations that offer resources and community. Encouraging participation can provide a sense of belonging.
- Check-In Regularly: A simple call or message to check in can convey care and concern, reminding them that they’re not alone.
Supporting our veterans requires a blend of understanding, patience, and proactive engagement. By keeping these tips in mind, we can offer meaningful support to those who’ve served and sacrificed for our nation.